Our approach to building services design demonstrates our rigour in an area that requires skills in multiple disciplines. We address all the factors that affect the comfort of the occupants – including temperature, humidity, airflow, solar shading, window glare and ambient lighting levels whilst balancing cost effective installation with environmental impact and ongoing maintenance.
Our specialised services include:
- Mechanical Services Design: Air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and dust exhaustion systems, central energy plant co-generation, industrial services including chilled water, steam compressed air and process water.
- Electrical Services Design: General and specialist lighting systems (including specialised lighting), power reticulation, communications, data, audio visual, security, building life safety systems.
- Hydraulic Services Design: Sanitary water and drainage, water reticulation (including solar hot water), rainwater.
- Fire Protection Design: Automatic sprinkler systems, hydrants and hose reels, specialised fire protection systems (including inert gas, dry pipe and foam spray).
- Fire Engineering: Alternative Building Solutions, Fire and Smoke Modelling, Evacuation Modelling, Risk Assessment, Fire Investigation and Fire Audits